Add Temporary Reference Point
You can add your own reference points by entering an address here and clicking "Add Point." Added points appear with a blue marker for distinction.
Using the Control Points Map
- Use the pan and zoom tools in the upper-left corner of the map to help locate your area of concern.
- Add a temporary reference point of your own if needed to help find your area.
- Each red marker represents a specific GPS control point.
- Click a marker to see more information for that marker.
- Click the "Show diagram" link in a marker's information window to view the details as a PDF file.